“Okra” with Japanese menu Reduce tiredness-fatigue from hot weather as well.
One of the problems Japanese people are most worried about in summer is heat exhaustion or natsubate. Let’s look at UFABET the causes and symptoms of heat exhaustion. And a great menu from okra that Japanese people recommend that will help prevent and relieve fatigue from heat.
Causes and symptoms of heat illness
Heat exhaustion is caused by the loss of large amounts of vitamin B1 and potassium through sweat. With vitamin B1, it is important to supplement the conversion of starch into energy. Sweat depletion of vitamin B1 results in a low sugar-to-energy conversion rate, leading to fatigue. Can’t eat and can’t sleep to the point that it can cause illness and death. In addition, the loss of high amounts of potassium can cause weakness, fainting, vomiting, fainting, and can be severe enough to lead to death.
How to Prevent Heat Exhaustion Sickness
Here are some ways to prevent illness:
- Avoid being outdoors for long periods of time and avoid direct sunlight.
- If you are in a house where the air is not flowing, you will not stand still. Instead, turn on a fan or air conditioner that will bring the room to a comfortable temperature of about 28 degrees Celsius.
- drink water or beverages often before feeling thirsty
- Eat food from the 5 food groups, 3 meals a day, to ensure that your body receives complete nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
A great menu from okra that helps prevent and alleviate fatigue from the heat.
In Japan, okura is a vegetable that is highly regarded as effective in preventing and alleviating hypokalemia. heat exhaustion and heatstroke Because okra is rich in (1) pectin fibers. Which have a viscous mucus appearance. This type of fiber helps prevent gastric mucosal damage. Increases good bacteria in the intestines and enhances appetite (2) Potassium. Which replaces potassium lost through sweat.
The way to take it orally for maximum health benefits is to blend boiled green okra and eat it with onsen eggs. Spinning will increase the viscosity of the okra. Resulting in better health care of the stomach and intestines. Encourages the body to better absorb important nutrients into the body In addition, pectin helps the body absorb protein from eggs so that the body can use it to fight fatigue well.
- 5-7 green okra
- 1 onsen egg or soft-boiled egg
- 2 tbsp menzuyu concentrated broth
- 2 tbsp boiled water
- 1 cup steamed rice
- Clean the green okra. Use a knife to cut off the stem slightly.
- Boil water in a pot Add okra to boil for about 1 minute, then wash in cold water.
- Cut okra into 3 pieces and put in a blender. Add menzuyu concentrated broth and water. Blend until fine green okra. Then use a spoon to scoop the steamed rice over the top. Add onsen eggs or soft-boiled eggs. If you like the spicy taste, add kimchi to it. You can eat every day as you like.
In addition to okra, vegetables that Japanese people recommend to help prevent and alleviate heat fatigue are as follows: edamame, tomatoes, eggplant, green zucchini, and Japanese bitter gourd.
Thai people may be used to hot weather throughout the year. But if you are tired, exhausted and have an appetite, try making okra smoothie.